eMotion Software Now Integrates with Second Life
The new eMotion release embeds the Second Life linker; you can now animate the facial expression of your SL avatar in real-time! This new functionality allows users running the eMotion software to map their facial expressions to their avatar's facial animations. You need to buy the eMotion software, you can do that here.
- Java 1.4 or later versions.
- Ensure your firewall is not blocking the eMotion software nor the Second Life linker.
Note: Java WebStart is included in the Java 1.4 release and later versions.
How to use eMotion with Second Life
- Register to the eMotion/SecondLife linkage by clicking this link. This also allows to copy your personal script to use in SecondLife.
- Install second life and login.
- Create an object in Second Life.
- Start the eMotion software
- Click on SecondLife -> Start SecondLife linkage. You will be asked for username and password.